If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you have a website, then you’re going to want to get an HTML Validator. You’ll understand why from this blog entry, where I go over:
- What an HTML Validator is
- Why it is important to have an HTML Validator for your website
- Which HTML Validator you should choose for your website
- Why you should that HTML Validator
What is an HTML Validator?
An HTML validator would check your website’s HTML markup for errors. These errors could include things like extra spaces, open tags, or missing quotation marks.
Why is Having an HTML Validator Important?
There are many reasons why you should validate your HTML:
- It can prevent your website from having broken links, which can reduce your website’s quality score with search engines and could hurt you SEO (search engine optimization) standing. Broken links also can lead to a worse customer experience and people could leave your website.
- Some search engines cannot properly catalog or index a website that has serious HTML errors, so once again by not validating your HTML, you could be hurting your ranking in search engines
- Properly written HTML will render faster than HTML with errors, and speed not only improves a customer’s experience on your website but will also improve your SEO (for more tips on SEO, please see our tips on improving your Google ranking).
- Poor HTML could cause your webpages to not be as attractive, which could cause users to leave your website. Obviously, you don’t want people leaving your website!
- HTML with errors may not properly render on all browsers or devices (like tablets or mobile phones), so validating your HTML with an HTML Validator can help spot problems you may not even know. Since you yourself don’t use all browsers and devices, it would be hard for you to spot the errors without using an HTML Validator.
- Having an HTML Validator means your website will be protected in case standards for HTML are changed in the future.
- Having an HTML Validator saves you hours of time because you yourself won’t have to constantly look for problems. This will all be taken care of for you.
- Having an HTML Validator gives you peace of mind, because even if you’re 99% positive all of your HTML is good and clean, you’ll be able to be 100% sure once it’s checked by an HTML Validator.
What is the best HTML Validator?
The best HTML Validator would have to be CSS HTML Validator. Not only are they a great HTML validator, but they do so much more that will greatly improve your website. It is also incredibly easy to use; you just open an HTML, XHTML, or CSS document with CSS HTML Validator and press F6! You will review your errors and fix them with the integrated editor. Check the document again to see if the error was removed, and then save it once it is fixed. It really is that easy! And it’s affordable too; you can see for yourself by clicking here.
Why is CSS HTML Validator the best HTML Validator?
In addition to being incredibly easy to use and affordable, there are a lot of other reasons that CSS HTML Validator is the best choice. This is because not only does it work as an HTML Validator, but it also helps you with other things. Here are a few of those things:
- In addition to HTML, the CSS HTML Validator also works with other related web languages, such as:
- You can get the Powerful Batch Wizard which helps you validate multiple documents
- CSS HTML Validator also gives you suggestions that could help you increase your ranking in Google
- CSS HTML Validator also checks your documents for spelling errors.
- You can run CSS HTML Validator on your computer without Internet Access if you use Microsoft Windows.