If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you run a website or blog, then chances are you’ve spent time wondering how your website can rank higher in Google. After all, the higher you rank in Google, the more exposure your website can get, the more sales or affiliate sales you can make, etc.
But trying to get your ranking higher in Google is easier said than done because there is not one obvious way to do it (otherwise, everyone would do it and then how could everyone be ranked first, right?).
But luckily, there are tools that can help you – tools your competitors may not be using that can help you get a leg up on the competition. Here’s our pick for the best 2021 tools to help you get your ranking in Google higher:
- Google Keyword Planner: The best resource for helping you with SEO to me is Google Keyword Planner. You can use Google Keyword Planner to search for keywords & to see how those keywords would perform. It is even free!
- Surefire Keyword Goldmine: If Google Keyword Planner is a bit overwhelming to you, then use it alongside Surefire Keyword Goldmine. Surefire Keyword Goldmine is a 9 part video course that guides you through Google Keyword Planner so that you are using it in the most effective way.
- rankingCoach: The idea behind rankingCoach is the concept for having a personal trainer, just for SEO instead of fitness. rankingCoach will be your guide with text & videos to guide you through tasks that can help your SEO, even if you have no experience whatsoever with SEO. You can get a subscription for as low as $8/month here.
- KeySearch Starter: KeySearch gives you low competition keywords in any niche. This is a great way to find opportunities for search terms you could be using to get your ranking higher in Google. It gives you in-depth keyword research, a keyword difficulty checker, SEO competition analysis and more – even YouTube competition results if you are also looking to improve your rankings on YouTube. You can buy KeySearch Starter here.
- Keywords Jeet: This is another tool that will help you find good keywords to use on your blog or website. Keywords Jeet helps you find highly-targeted semantic keyword, which can get you a higher click-through-rate, higher rankings in Google and lower minimum bids if you use Google Adwords.
- Traffic Armour Keywords: Traffic Armour Keywords is a video series that will help you understand what keywords are and how you can use keywords to jump ahead of the competition on Google & increase your traffic.
- Google Starter Kit: Here’s a great option if you want to get ahead in SEO but feel overwhelmed about doing it yourself. You give Shoptoit your business information, and they will do the work for you by submitting you to Google Local Search, giving you a keyword evaluation & a mobile friendly landing page.
- LinkFool: When you’re looking for advice on how to improve your SEO, one tip you’ll often be given is to improve your backlinks. Basically, what this means is that if you have other reputable websites & blogs link to your website or blog, then Google will think you are a good authority on your subject matter and will rank you higher. LinkFool is a great tool to use if you want to improve your backlinks. Their link building services will give you great backlinks handpicked for maximum effect along with a dedicated SEO specialist.
- Backlinks Indexer: Similarly, Backlinks Indexer is a tool you can use if you want to improve your Google ranking through Backlinks. A great thing about this service is the ease of use – you simply copy and paste in the URLs you want indexed & boosted, and then they’ll take care of the rest!
- Wealthy Affiliates: Wealthy Affiliate is a great tool for bloggers & anyone who runs a website for SEO and really in general, too. You pay a monthly fee for Wealthy Affiliates and then you get access to tons of videos and training that can help you improve your SEO plus an amazing community of other bloggers and business owners who you can turn to for advice.
- Bright Local: If you run a brick-and-mortar business or a business that is local to a certain area, then you could really help your rankings in Google with BrightLocal. They will help your listing on Google and other important sites like Facebook, SuperPages, Yelp, InsiderPages, Bing, YP, TripAdvisor, Manta, etc.
Pin this for later – save it to Pinterest!