If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you are a small business owner or blogger then I’m sure you would love to grow your business and gain customers & visitors to your website without having to spend over your budget. That is why Black Friday and Cyber Monday are so great, because not only do they allow you to save money on getting gifts this holiday season, but it also helps bloggers & small business owners buy great tools to help them improve their website at a fraction of what this would normally cost. Here are some great Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals I think you should take advatange of:
- Long Tail Pro: 50% off all annual plans; 30% off all monthly plans: If you want your website (or your blog entries) to be found by search engines like Google, you’ll want to pick the right keywords for SEO (search engine optimization). Keywords are the words and phrases people use to search for things. Ideally, you use keywords that get a lot of searches but don’t have a lot of other results on search engines (and, of course, also fit your content!). A great way to find the best keywords easily is by using a keyword research tool. One such tool – and a very popular one at that – is Long Tail Pro. This Black Friday/Cyber Monday is the perfect time to invest in a quality keyword tool and increase your website or blog’s traffic – and the Long Tail Pro plans even come with a 10-day money-back guarantee! This deal ends Monday December 2nd.
- Constant Contact: 40% Off E-Mail Marketing for 3 Months: If you want repeat business or to keep readers coming back to your blog, then using e-mail marketing is a great way to achieve this. People can sign up to be on your e-mail list, and then you can send mass e-mails out letting them know about any deals you have, events you are going to run, new blog entries you’ve posted, etc. You’ve probably heard of Constant Contact before; they are one of the top names in the business and they make e-mail marketing so much easier for small business owners & bloggers with all the tools they offer, with their customizable e-mail templates that are incredibly professional looking. If you want to get started with e-mail marketing but want an affordable way to do this, then take advantage of this deal. You can get 40% off for the first 3 months – this offer lasts through Wednesday December 4th.
- Yahoo Small Business: Get up to $250 off website design services with coupon code: If you want a professional website and don’t wish to design it yourself, then consider using the web design services by Yahoo Small Business! Use this promo code to save up to $250. This deal ends Saturday January 11th.
- IThemes: 50% off Everything Sitewide: iThemes is a wonderful resource for anyone running a WordPress website. BackupBuddy is a great backup plugin that allows you to backup your website in case you experience a hack, malware, server crash, etc. – basically, it is a great way to backup your website so it won’t be lost forever! iThemes Security Pro is a great way to make sure your website isn’t attacked by hackers and infested with viruses. If you’ve needed more security and backups for your website but haven’t purchased any yet, then act quickly and shop from iThemes now because this deal ends Monday December 2nd!
- Envato: 50% off 500+ items including Premium WordPress themes as well as WordPress plugins, templates, stock music & more: If you run a WordPress website and you would like to change your theme to make it more eye catching, fancy, responsive so mobile sites view it better, a better layout for ads, etc., then now is the time to do it, because Envato is offering 50% off many of their Premium WordPress themes. This is a great way for you to spend not much money while you could increase your sales by a lot. Envato is also offer the same huge discount to hundreds of their other products. We have used Envato for so many things, from WordPress plugins to audio tracks for YouTube videos to Photoshop templates and more. They have a great selection of quality products!
- Amazon: Amazon is also having a lot of great sales with huge sales (like up to 80% off!) on products that can help small business owners like Norton & McAfee Security to protect your devices, Canon printers or classification folders as well as products for business owners & bloggers alike, like Paintshop Pro, Adobe Premiere Elements for video editing or Logitech Pro Stream Webcam.
- Sucuri: If you have a website, you’re going to want to protect it from hackers and spammers. There are a number of security measures you can take, but one of the most effective is using a website security platform. Sucuri is a great way to get website protection & monitoring, and it works on both WordPress and non-WordPress websites. And right now, you can get a 15% lifetime discount! Use our link and promo code cyber15suc, but don’t delay – this deal ends Monday December 2nd.
- FreshBooks: If you’re an entrepreneur looking for a way to easily manage accounting and bookkeeping, then FreshBooks is for you! It is perfect for things like expense tracking, customizing invoices, projecting budgets, accepting credit card payments, accepting ACH bank transfers and more. And with the FreshBooks Black Friday sale, you can get 50% off for 3 months!
- Panda Planner: There are a lot of great planners out there, but my personal favorite is Panda Planner. I love how it focuses on your happiness and well-being, not just on organization (though it’s excellent for that, too). Right now, you can get $35 off any order over $100 and free shipping if you click here and use code BLACKFRI. This Black Friday sale ends on Monday December 2nd.
- MailOptin: Remember how we talked about using Constant Contact for email marketing earlier? Well, MailOptin is a way to get new email subscribers by adding forms, notifications and/or popups to your website. It is a wonderful way to take advantage of your website traffic and turn that traffic into a growing email list. MailOptin is compatible with Constant Contact, so it can basically be a passive way to gain subscribers. And MailOptin is currently running a Black Friday promotion where you can get 25% off plans through Monday December 2nd.
- Corel: Corel is a great, highly regarded source for photo editing, video editing and other design products (we first became a customer many years ago!). For Cyber Monday, you can get 5% off CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019, CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019 & CorelCAD 2019 with promo code CD2019SAVE5. You can take 10% off PaintShopPro 2020 with coupon code PSP2020SAVE10. And you can get 10% off most of their other products with code 10CORELSAVE. This sale runs through Cyber Monday. Click here to take advantage of these savings!