If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you are a small business owner or blogger then I’m sure you would love to grow your business and gain customers & visitors to your website without having to spend over your budget. That is why Black Friday and Cyber Monday are so great, because not only do they allow you to save money on getting gifts this holiday season, but it also helps bloggers & small business owners buy great tools to help them improve their website at a fraction of what this would normally cost. Here are some great Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals I think you should take advantage of:
- Long Tail Pro: 50% off all the Annual Starter Plan & the new Annual Power Pro Plan: If you want your website (or your blog entries) to be found by search engines like Google, you’ll want to pick the right keywords for SEO (search engine optimization). Keywords are the words and phrases people use to search for things. Ideally, you use keywords that get a lot of searches but don’t have a lot of other results on search engines (and, of course, also fit your content!). A great way to find the best keywords easily is by using a keyword research tool. One such tool – and a very popular one at that – is Long Tail Pro. This Black Friday/Cyber Monday is the perfect time to invest in a quality keyword tool and increase your website or blog’s traffic – and the Long Tail Pro plans even come with a 10-day money-back guarantee! This deal runs November 23rd through November 30th.
- Constant Contact: 40% Off E-Mail Marketing for 6 Months: If you want repeat business or to keep readers coming back to your blog, then using e-mail marketing is a great way to achieve this. People can sign up to be on your e-mail list, and then you can send mass e-mails out letting them know about any deals you have, events you are going to run, new blog entries you’ve posted, etc. You’ve probably heard of Constant Contact before; they are one of the top names in the business and they make e-mail marketing so much easier for small business owners & bloggers with all the tools they offer, with their customizable e-mail templates that are incredibly professional looking. If you want to get started with e-mail marketing but want an affordable way to do this, then consider taking advantage of this Black Friday deal. You can get 40% off for the first 6 months – this offer lasts through Wednesday, November 25th.
- Corel: Corel is a great, highly regarded source for photo editing, video editing and other design products (we first became a customer many years ago!). There is currently a Black Friday Preview promotion. With promo code 10CORELSAVE, you can get 10% Off most Corel products (excluding CorelDRAW). Use coupon code 20ROXIOSAVE to get 20% Off Roxio Toast and Creator Products. The code TOAST19SAVE20 gives you 20% Off Roxio Toast 19 Products. Using code VSP2020SAVE10 will give you 10% Off VideoStudio 2020 Products. And with WPO2020SAVE10, you will get 10% Off WordPerfect Office 2020 Products. Plus, there are a number of other current deals with this promotion, like up to 50% off PaintShopPro 2021 Ultimate plus 5 bonus items (worth $300). This sale runs through November 27th. Click here to take advantage of these savings!
- WPForms: WPForms is a leader in the industry when it comes to creating forms for WordPress sites (you can see why here). If you have a WordPress blog or website and you need to create a form – whether it’s a contact form, registration form, guest post submission form, order form, donation form or something else – then WPForms is a great solution. And right now, you can save up to 70% off WPForms, so this is the perfect time to add this powerful form plugin to your site. There’s also a giveaway for a 27-inch iMac! This sale runs through Black Friday.
- WP Mail SMTP: If you send emails through your WordPress site, then you really should get a SMPT (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol). Basically, it helps make sure your emails are actually delivered. (Trust me, it is so frustrating when your customers or readers aren’t getting your emails!) We’ve discussed in the past how WP Mail SMTP is a highly reviewed, reliable solution for WordPress emails. Take advantage of their current Black Friday promotion and save up to $150. You can get this deal through Black Friday.
- JoomUnited: 40% off everything with promo code BFJU: JoomUnited is a great place to go if you’re looking to add more features to your WordPress or Joomla website. They have a lot of useful plugins and extensions. For example, you can use the WP Media Folder plugin to store your media library on Amazon S3. And that’s just one example of what you can get with one of their products. You definitely don’t want to miss out on this deal – everything is 40% through November 30, 2020.
- Envato: 50% off 600+ items including Premium WordPress themes as well as WordPress plugins, templates, stock music & more: If you run a WordPress website and you would like to change your theme to make it more eye catching, fancy, responsive so mobile sites view it better, a better layout for ads, etc., then now is the time to do it, because Envato is offering 50% off many of their Premium WordPress themes. This is a great way for you to spend not much money while you could increase your sales by a lot. Envato is also offer the same huge discount to hundreds of their other products. We have used Envato for so many things, from WordPress plugins to audio tracks for YouTube videos to Photoshop templates and more. They have a great selection of quality products! The sale ends December 2, 2020.
- IThemes: 40% off the Agency Bundle with coupon code AGENCY40: iThemes is a wonderful resource for anyone running a WordPress website. BackupBuddy is a great backup plugin that allows you to backup your website in case you experience a hack, malware, server crash, etc. – basically, it is a great way to backup your website so it won’t be lost forever! iThemes Security Pro is a great way to make sure your website isn’t attacked by hackers and infested with viruses. If you’ve needed more security and backups for your website but haven’t purchased any yet, then act quickly – this deal for the Agency Bundle (which includes other themes & plugins for use on unlimited sites) only runs through November 30.
- Yahoo Small Business: 15% off your subscription of Business Maker products with promo code BIZMAKER15: If you’re starting a business and feeling a little overwhelmed, Business Maker may be perfect for you. It allows you to run your business from one dashboard that’s easy to use. It includes features like a business plan creator, finance tracker, legal guide (including legal formation of your business), a website, business email & more. With this coupon code, you can save 15% on your subscription. This deal is available through December 31, 2020.
Note: Right now is the perfect time to become a blogger & work from home! And you can start a blog for cheap by taking advantage of these Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales.