If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you are a small business owner or blogger then I’m sure you would love to grow your business and gain customers & visitors to your website without having to spend over your budget. That is why Cyber Monday is so great, because not only does Cyber Monday allow you to save money on getting gifts this holiday season, but it also helps bloggers & small business owners buy great tools to help them improve their website at a fraction of what this would normally cost. Here are some great Cyber Monday deals I think you should take advatange of:
- Constant Contact: 40% Off E-Mail Marketing for 3 Months with the promo code “CYBER40”: If you want repeat business or to keep readers coming back to your blog, then using e-mail marketing is a great way to achieve this. People can sign up to be on your e-mail list, and then you can send mass e-mails out letting them know about any deals you have, events you are going to run, new blog entries you’ve posted, etc. You’ve probably heard of Constant Contact before; they are one of the top names in the business and they make e-mail marketing so much easier for small business owners & bloggers with all the tools they offer, with their customizable e-mail templates that are incredibly professional looking. If you want to get started with e-mail marketing but want an affordable way to do this, then take advantage of this deal. This ends Wednesday November 28th.
- Yahoo Small Business: Get 30% off business mail with Yahoo Small Business: A lot of web hosts don’t provide you with a free e-mail option so a lot of bloggers & website owners use their own personal e-mail, but having an e-mail with your domain name (for example, if I were to have an email address that was Mary@WebsiteTipsandTutorials.com), it would look a lot more professional. So if you haven’t gotten a professional e-mail yet, this Cyber Monday deal could help you do this in an affordable way. This deal ends Tuesday November 27th.
- IThemes: 50% off Everything Sitewide: iThemes is a wonderful resource for anyone running a WordPress website. BackupBuddy is a great backup plugin that allows you to backup your website in case you experience a hack, malware, server crash, etc. – basically, it is a great way to backup your website so it won’t be lost forever! iThemes Security Pro is a great way to make sure your website isn’t attacked by hackers and infested with viruses. If you’ve needed more security and backups for your website but haven’t purchased any yet, then act quickly and shop from iThemes now because this deal ends Monday November 26th!
- Envato: 50% off Premium WordPress themes: If you run a WordPress website and you would like to change your theme to make it more eye catching, fancy, responsive so mobile sites view it better, a better layout for ads, etc., then now is the time to do it, because Envato is offering 50% off Premium WordPress themes. This is a great way for you to spend not much money while you could increase your sales by a lot.
- Best Buy: Best Buy has a lot of great Cyber Monday deals that can help small business owners like discounted printers, Quickbooks, Quicken Home & Business, etc.
- Amazon: Amazon is also having a lot of great sales with huge sales (like up to 80% off!) on products that can help small business owners like Norton & McAfee Security to protect your devices, Canon printers or classification folders as well as products for business owners & bloggers alike, like Paintshop Pro, Pinnacle Studio Editing Software or Logitech Pro Stream Webcam.