If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
SugarCRM is a great open source, customer relationship management software that is a great choice for anyone developing a website.
If you have a SugarCRM website or you would like to create a SugarCRM, then you may be looking for your first web host or for an upgrade. So we are going to share with you 7 specific web hosts that offer a great experience specifically for SugarCRM websites:
1. Cloudways: Cloudways boasts that they are the fastest SugarCRM Cloud Hosting Provider out there, and they are obviously not the only ones who believe this; over 11,300 SugarCRM websites are hosted by Cloudways. By using the Cloudways Managed SugarCRM Cloud Platform for your website, you can get a lot of great features, like automated backups store at an offsite location, strong firewalls, a Click&Go SugarCRM hosting platfrom where you can easily launch more applications & clouds, and a dedicated SugarCRM cloud server. They can handle large websites, too, and if you are already have a different host for your SugarCRM website, Cloudways will migrate your SugarCRM website over – for free! See here for more information.
2. RoseHosting: If you get your website hosted by RoseHosting, then you can expect a high performance web hosting solution optimized for SugarCRM. Their plans come with free SugarCRM installation & configuration, 24/7 fully managed support, SSD storage, free full weekly backups, full root access, firewall security & more. And you can save money on this great hosting solution by clicking through our link.
3. FastComet: FastComet is a great choice for a hosting provider for a SugarCRM website. First of all, they make it easy for you by offering a 1-Click SugarCRM Auto-Installer with free template setup, free SugarCRM upgrades & free SugarCRM backup with a web-based 1-click Restore Manager, and on top of that you get 24/7 SugarCRM Support. They also offer virus scan & malware removal, advanced SugarCRM security, free CloudFlare CDN, SSD-only cloud hosting which gives you up to 300% better performance. And they offer you a free domain for life – and prices starting at just $2.95/month if you click here.
4. GreenGeeks: Another great choice for a SugarCRM host is GreenGeeks, which is more than just the most environmentally friendly web hosting choice out there. GreenGeeks offers a powerful web hosting service that is optimized for SugarCRM. With GreenGeeks, you get a custom SugarCRM install, unlimited SSD RAID-10 storage & data transfer, free daily backup service, 24/7 Expert Support, among other great features. You also get a free transfer of SugarCRM & a free website transfer, making GreenGeeks a good choice if you are looking to upgrade your web host. Especially given that they currently have plans starting as low as $2.95 per month if you click through our links.
5. Interserver: If you host your SugarCRM website through Interserver from the beginning, you can use a one-click installation script to get everything installed. Interserver offers shared, VPS and dedicating hosting options that are all optimized for SugarCRM. They offer a lot of great features, like unlimited Ultra SSD storage, 450+ cloud apps, unlimited email accounts (a rarity these days with web hosts), free website migration & more…and this starts at just $5/month if you click through our link.
6. SiteGround: SiteGround is a good choice for a SugarCRM website because they meet all CRM tool requirements (the appropriate PHP version, optimized SQL for faster handling of requests, etc.) and you can use Softaculous for auto installation of CRM tools. SiteGround also offers free CRM Site Transfer, a free daily backup and free CDN service – and by clicking our links, you can pay as low as $3.95/month.
7. A2 Hosting: Another fast host for your SugarCRM website would be A2 Hosting, which not only offers you a fast site but this also comes at very low prices if you click through our link.