If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you run an online store then you need a web host that gives you more than just the basics. You need fast & reliable web hosting than can handle a store. And that is why you should consider going with Liquid Web’s Managed WooCommerce Hosting.
WooCommerce is a great option for small to large-sized online merchants using WordPress to run their website (this is a great choice for anyone with an online store; we have a non-technical guide to getting started on WordPress here).
And Liquid Web’s Managed WooCommerce Hosting in particular is great for the following reasons:
- Liquid Web is Super Fast: If you are going to make sales, your website needs to be fast, because otherwise your customers will leave and go elsewhere. So you will love your website getting to take advantage of Liquid Web’s fast speeds that are 2-10x faster than competitors.
- Liquid Web is Designed for High Performance: Liquid Web boasts that they’ve “built a different set of tables to store order data that reduce query loads by 95%”. What does this mean, though, in plain English? Your website will be able to handle the kind of performance needed for an online store more than other web hosts can.
- Liquid Web Can Help You Increase Sales: Liquid Web has partnered with Jilt, which tracks when carts are abandoned on your store and then allows you to send follow up emails encouraging customers to complete their purchases.
- Liquid Web Has Lots of Performance Tests Available: If you want to keep testing your performance, you can with Liquid Web, because Liquid Web has created more than 20 performance tests that you can run whenever you want.
- Liquid Web Can Handle All Kind of Stores: Liquid Web’s Managed WooCommerce Hosting Platforms: has a platform that can fit every type of store, whether you run a:
- Physical Product Store
- Marketplace Store
- Digital Store
- Dropshipping Store
- Liquid Web Has Lots of Plan Options: If you want a Managed WooCommerce plan with Liquid Web, you have a lot of options for plans so whether you are just starting out or you’ve got a large store, you’ll be able to find the right plan for you so that you only have to pay for what you need.
- Liquid Web Has Great Themes: One of the themes that will be available to you is Astra Pro, which is the fastest theme build for eCommerce.
- Liquid Web Allows You to Customize Your Store Better: Included in your plan is Beaver Builder, which allows you to create landing and product pages exactly the way you want.
- Liquid Web Doesn’t Limit Staff Accounts: You can create as many staff accounts as you would like which helps if you have a large team who needs access to administrate the eCommerce store.
- Liquid Web Won’t Charge You to Move Your Website: If all of this sounds great but you are worried about the cost of switching your web host, Liquid Web has you covered; migrating your site over to Liquid Web is free!
And now couldn’t be a better time for you to move your website over or start a new e-commerce store: you can get 28% off 2 months with the code “FASTWOO28”. Just click here and get started!
Pin this for later – save it to Pinterest!