If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Are you looking for the perfect Mexican food font?
A Mexican food font is a custom font inspired by – or designed to represent – Mexican cuisine.
If you’re a food blogger or run a recipe website, you can use a Mexican food font both on your website as well as in social media graphics.
A Mexican food font also looks great on menus, signs, invitations, printables, worksheets, packaging labels, cookbooks, decorations and more.
Here at Website Tips and Tutorials, we’ve put together a list of the best Mexican food fonts. Whether you’re looking for something formal or more lighthearted, you’re sure to find some great options in this collection of Mexican fonts.
Best 25 Mexican Food Fonts
- Tacunos Fun Font
- Mexican Taco Box Energetic Font
- Krenzy Crispy Playful Retro Font (Regular and Distressed Styles)
- Tequila Mexican Style Font Bundle
- Taco Run Spicy Display Font
- Tex Mex Wood Type Font
- Taco Tuesday Quirky Hand Drawn Typeface
- Green Mexican Vintage Label Font
- Taco Crispy Cool Display Font
- Mexican Grape Display Font
- Taco Truck Lively Handwritten Font
- Chili Sauce Script Font
- Taco Display Font (comes with bonus of 9 Mexican-style t-shirt designs)
- Chili Pepper Color Font
- Tacos Party Fun Display Font
- Crispy Tacos Cheery Display Font
- Tortilla Smooth Font
- Taco Whimsical Display Font
- Guac High Energy Handwritten Font
- Taco + Tequila Thin Lettered Sans Serif Font
- Agave Azul Typewriter Font
- Viva La Fiesta Font Trio
- Taco Tuesday Cute Handwritten Font
- Cheesy Enchilada Font Duo
- Taco Grande Silly Uppercase Font
Mexican Food Alphabet Clipart
The following font is not a font in the traditional sense. In other words, you can’t just use it in something like Canva or Microsoft Word the way you would with a regular font. However, you can use these clipart letters to form words.
Mexican Restaurant Resources
Are you looking for a Mexican food font because you own or work at a Mexican restaurant? Then you may be interested in some of the other digital resources we’ve discussed on this blog.
For example, if you need to start a website for your Mexican restaurant, you have some options when it comes to how you create your site. And you can choose from the following web templates:
- Best Shopify Restaurant Website Themes and Templates
- Top PrestaShop Restaurant Themes
- Best Drupal Restaurant Themes
And if you need help with your social media marketing, you can use one of these best restaurant Instagram templates or Facebook cover templates for restaurants. To improve photos of the food served at your restaurant, use one of these top food Lightroom presets for your photo editing.