If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Why Use Japanese Inspired Fonts
Are you looking for a Japanese inspired font?
Depending on your project, you might want a brush font, something with a handwritten look, a cute font… there are a lot of possibilities.
And choosing a special font is a great way to make your social media posts stand out on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook & other platforms.
It’s also an easy way to create the right look for your website or blog.
And of course, you can also use fonts for printables, T-shirts, handmade cards and lots of other graphic design projects.
We at Website Tips & Tutorials have put together a list of the 40 best Japanese fonts.
These high quality, professional fonts can be used in a variety of ways.
You can also the fonts in some of your favorite graphic design tools, like:
Take a look through this top 40 list of the best Japanese fonts to see which ones are best for you.
40 Best Japanese Fonts
- Japanese Style Font
- Osake – A Japanese Font Style
- Japanese Brush Master
- Kenjo Display Font Collection with Japanese/Art Deco Influence
- The Tokyo Creative Kit with 12 Fonts (Also Includes 11 Adobe Illustrator Brushes & 18 Textures)
- Tsuki Font Inspired By Japanese Manga & Video Games
- CITYPOP – 5 Japanese 90s Retro Fonts
- Harukaze Brush Display Typeface Inspired by Traditional Japanese Calligraphy
- Pukupuku-japan Cute Round Font
- Wabi Sabi, a Rough & Earthy Japanese Inspired Handmade Font
- Katsuji Tai Japanese Style Font
- OKAMI Modern Uppercase Display Font Inspired by Contemporary Japanese Design
- ONIGASHIMA Japanese Brush Font
- Mojita Intricate Geometric Uppercase Font Inspired by Japanese Art Deco
- Karasha Display Font with Japanese Style
- Yamatoshi Charming Handwritten Script Font Inspired By Japanese Calligraphy Culture
- Kabuto True Tribute Style Font
- Japanese Fresh & Modern Font
- Haruka Bold & Powerful Display Font Inspired By Kimono Japanese
- Hokuto Lovely Simple Asian Font
- Yoriko Display Font Influenced By Japanese Brush Stroke Glyphs
- Okaeri – Japan Inspired Decorative Display Font
- OMASU Ornamental Japanese Handwritten Font
- Hikaru Cute Asian Font
- Xan Expressive Font with Japanese Touch
- Sakura Hand Drawn Japanese Style Font
- Shakuro Brush Typeface Inspired By Japanese Kanji Typography
- Tokyo Ornamental Typeface
- Kashima Brush Natural Looking Font
- Okashi Font
- Sea of Japan Regular & Oblique Font
- NONA Traditional Japanese Themed Font
- Hiro Misake Brush Font with a Japanese Style
- Shikamaru Minimalist Japanese Style Typeface
- Japan 2030 Display Font
- Hirokawa Elegant Japanese Font
- Asake All-Lowercase Cute Sans Serif Japanese Inspired Font
- Sayonara Japanese Style Typeface
- Hiroshima Gyoshi Handwritten Font Inspired by Ancient Japanese Calligraphy
- Japon Handwritten Ornamental Font
If you need more help creating Japanese inspired content, check out these resources.