If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Why You Need The Best Blog Planner
Does any of this sound like you?
- You’ve just started a new blog (such as with WordPress), but you’re not really sure where to go from here.
- You’ve already been blogging for awhile now, but you feel like your work is very inconsistent and isn’t really going anywhere.
- You have tons of great ideas for new blog entries, features, series & improvements, but you can’t seem to find the time to make these visions into a reality.
If any of this seems familiar, then you could really benefit from a blog planner!
Blog planners come in different forms, from printable to digital to paperback book form.
Depending on your needs and where you are in your blogging journey, you might want a planner that helps you shape the direction of your new blog (or shape the re-imagining of your current blog!). Or maybe you need more of a date based planner that helps you stay organized on a daily, weekly or monthly level. Perhaps you want to be able to make sure each blog post has the right focus (such as on keywords or affiliate products) and you need a checklist to make sure you’re sharing it on the right social media channels.
Whatever you’re looking for, you can be sure that this list of the top blog planners will help you as a blogger! If you want the best blog content planner or blog business planner, you should check out this list.
Top 25 Best Blog Planners
- Ultimate Blog Planner Kit – This 36 page printable planner includes weekly & monthly post planners, monthly & yearly blogging goal sections, 5 and 7 day social media planners & to do lists & more.
- The Badass Blog Planner: Your guide to defining your purpose, creating clarity, and building a year of killer content – This one year workbook contains over 60 worksheets to help plan blog content, email newsletters, social media posts, marketing, website design, advertising, your budget and more. This planner is for those who have already started their blog.
- Content Planner for Blog & Social Media – You can plan out both your blog and social media posts with this coil-bound content planner. You can customize the cover including adding your blog name and logo.
- Weekly Blog Planner – You can print this weekly blogging planner or edit with Adobe Illustrator. There are versions that start with Monday and with Sunday as the first day of the week. There are also left & right sided and centered arrangements for use in binders or on a clipboard.
- CREATE Blog and Editorial Planner: Create Exceptional Content, Get More Done and Smash Through Your Blogging Goals – Do you want to organize your blogging and related activities (like email marketing or creating digital products for your reader)? This book is an undated editorial planner for bloggers that will help you focus on understanding your audience and creating the right content.
- The Complete Blogging Planner – Get help running your blog with this 82 page printable planner, divided into the following sections: Create Your Blog Style and Brand, Set and Achieve Blog Goals, Establish an Effective Blog SEO strategy, Plan Awesome Blog Content, Track Your Blog’s Stats and Impact, Manage Your Blog Like a Boss, and Grow Your Email Subscriber List.
- Rebel Blog Planner – Use this 42 page planner (in printable form) for activities like planning blog post ideas, tracking your income & expenses as a blogger, going through SEO and publishing checklists and much more.
- Social Media Marketing Blog Planner (Social Media Marketing Planner) – While this planner (in book form) will allow any blogger to document monthly goals, content ideas and action steps, the sections for brand creation and blog design are particularly helpful for new bloggers.
- Boss Lady Canva Planner Template – Are you a Canva user? You can use Canva to edit and customize the 50 pages in this planner to suit your branding and needs (or print the planner as is).
- Business Blogging Planner – If you’re feeling overwhelmed as a blogger, this printable planner is for you – it was created by a fellow blogger to solve that very problem! In addition to sections for planning and blog management, there’s also space for SEO keyword research, email marketing plans, self reflection & more.
- EPIC BLOG: One-Year Editorial Planner – You can make sure you’re blogging with purpose by using this editorial planner, in paperback/diary form. It includes content and theme planning, a mini blog business plan, ideal reader survey and more.
- Blogger Content Planner Printable – This one page blog planner helps you record your ideas for a blog post, what research or photos might be needed, check boxes to track where it was shared and more.
- Blog Editorial Planner – This editorial planner for bloggers is compatible with PDF reader applications like Notability and GoodNotes, but it can also be used in printable form. Some of the useful features of this planner include a workflow checklist for blog posts (including before and after publishing) as well as a blog series planner.
- The Smart Blog Planner – The 50 pages included in this undated printable planner includes calendars, planners, trackers for finance and growth, blog & business bucket list and more.
- Ultimate Blog Post Planner – This clean, efficient planner has 2 main sections that can be filled out by hand (if printed) or by using Adobe Reader – a monthly blog post section and a blog post page for more in depth planning.
- The Content Strategy Planner: The Ultimate All-in-One Content Planning + Strategy Workbook – Bloggers on any level (from novice to advanced) can benefit from this blog strategy, business and editorial planner.
- Blog Strategy Workbook for Small Business Owners – With this 17 page planning workbook, you can complete exercises to focus things like your goals, targets, content strategy, buyer persona and more. Excellent for building a strong blogging strategy.
- Digital Blog Planner for Goodnotes – The minimalist design and customizable colors make this digital planner for Goodnotes a helpful and beautiful way to stay focused as a blogger.
- Weekly Blogger Planner Kit – Get organized with these 2 printable pages, one for planning your posts by week and one for planning individual blog entries.
- Travel Blog Planner Journal – Travel bloggers will love the resources provided in this niche specific blog planner. In addition to a posting schedule, it includes questions to ask yourself about your ideal reader, writing tips, ideas for re-purposing your blog posts into other types of content, blog post title templates and more.
- Holiday Promotion Success Kit & Planner – The holidays (like Black Friday, Cyber Monday & Christmas) are important times for a lot of bloggers, especially if you sell products or are involved in affiliate marketing. This planning kit is designed to make sure you take advantage of the holiday season!
- Basic Blogging Business Planner – The 40 pages of this printable planner will help you with financial tracking and goal setting. If you haven’t started your blog yet, then the pages about choosing a blog name, blogging platform & niche will be particularly helpful.
- Blog Planner: Blog Planning Notebook – Whether you’re a beginner or experienced blogger, the fill in the blank pages and monthly content prompts will help you structure and organize your blog content.
- Ultimate Brainstorming Blog Writing Sheet – If you’re not sure you need a full planner to manage your entire blog, consider this brainstorming worksheet. It’s a useful way to make sure your blog posts are including the right keywords.
- Affiliate Program Organizer & Income Tracker – While this printable, 2 template planner does not help specifically with blog content, the way it allows you to keep track of your affiliate marketing income earned it a spot on this list.