If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Building a Wedding Photographer Website
Do you want to create a wedding photographer website?
Whether you are making it for a friend or client or building it for yourself, designing a wedding photography website can be a lot of fun – even for beginners!
Using WordPress is a simple way to get started making websites, even if you don’t have any experience. We have a non-technical guide for getting started with WordPress that you can use.
When you use WordPress, you can choose what’s called a theme, which is basically like a professional looking template just for WordPress. There are some beautiful, functional themes designed specifically for wedding photographers and for the wedding industry.
Take a look at our list of the 15 best of those themes. See which one fits the style and feel of the website you want to create. And then be sure to see these 10 things to do to get your wedding photography website to show up high in search engine results!
Best WordPress Themes for Wedding Photographers
- Kirsten – Clean Wedding Photography Theme
- Falero – Wedding Portfolio Theme for Novice & Professional Photographers
- Wedding Emotions – WordPress Theme
- JPhotolio Premium Responsive Wedding Photography Theme
- Wedding Photography Template Theme
- Focussity – Wedding Photography WordPress Theme
- WedCo – Wedding Multi Purpose (including Photographer) WordPress Theme
- Bridal – Multipurpose for Wedding & Couple WordPress Theme
- Wedding Photographer Web Site WordPress Theme for Divi Theme (requires Divi Parent Theme)
- Solene – Wedding Photography Theme
- Selkie – Multipurpose Blog & Portfolio (with Wedding Photographer in Portland example)
- She Said Yes – Wedding & Engagement WordPress Theme
- Vivien Feminine Wedding Photography Business Theme
- Feather & Glittery Gold Vintage Wedding WordPress Template
- Elegant Mobile Friendly Photography Business WordPress Site – Will Be Built For You
Other Resources for After You Pick a Theme
While you’re adding content to your new website (like examples of your beautiful photography), consider adding an Under Construction Page plugin. This way, visitors to your new website won’t see a half finished site – they’ll see a professional looking “Coming Soon” page, themed to weddings.