If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
So you’re considering advertising on Linkedin, but aren’t sure if you should?
Just consider these statistics:
- LinkedIn has over 562 million users all around the world and 48% of users check the site several times a week or more.
- 44% of users take home more than $75,000 per year
- LinkedIn is 277% more effective at generating leads than Facebook and Twitter
- 43% of marketers saying they have gotten at least one customer from LinkedIn
- Business to business marketers say that 80% of their social media leads come from LinkedIn
So advertising on Linkedin could be a great gold mine for your business, especially if your business markets to professionals or other businesses.
So consider investing in this Linkedin Marketing Success Kit – it’s on sale right now for just $27. This is a really great way to train yourself quickly on how you can market with Linkedin and ultimately help increase your sales and profits.
And remember, every day you delay on advertising on Linkedin is another day your competitors can get ahead of you – so get yourself trained and ready to advertise on Linkedin ASAP!
Pin this for later – save it to Pinterest!