If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
PostgreSQL is the world’s most advanced, powerful, open source object-relational database.
If your website requires Postgres, then you will need to choose a web host that specializes in hosting PostgreSQL.
Here at Website Tips & Tutorials, we came up with our list of the 7 best PostgreSQL hosting providers:
- RoseHosting: RoseHosting is a great web host that offers fully-managed PostgreSQL hosting complete with 24/7 technical support, full weekly backups and data migrations. Their support team will even install & configure PostgreSQL for you without any extra fee or charge.
- eApps Hosting: The Xen 64 bit Virtual Machines offered by eApps hosting offers a cloud platform with the latest versions of PostgreSQL, phpPgAdmin & Root Access. Another big plus of choosing eApps is that it offers 24/7 support via email, chat and phone with Postgres experts. The eApps control panel also make it a lot easier to manage your PostgreSQL database.
- A2 Hosting: With A2 Hosting, you get the latest version of PostgreSQL. PostGIS is supported, too. You can get a VPS package with custom OS templates with Linux / Apache / PHP / PostgreSQL and phpPgAdmin already preinstalled. You can also get a managed dedicated PostgreSQL server with A2 Hosting.
- InMotion Hosting: PostgreSQL comes preinstalled in all shared plans on InMotion (which start at just $3.99/month you click on our link) and you can install PostgreSQL on InMotion VPS and Dedicated Servers with root access.
- SiteGround: SiteGround is a good choice for a PostgreSQL Hosting Provider because it offers a unique Postgres server setup, unlimited Postgres DBs, phpPgAdmin Manager, Easy Postgres Management, the latest Postgres version, servers on 3 continents, and great Postgres Performance. You can also get it for as low as $3.95/month if you click through our link.
- Liquid Web: Liquid Web is a good choice for a host for a website using PostgreSQL because not only is Liquid Web a good host with a great reputation, but they offer great documentation on installing & configuring PostreSQL.
- Interserver: Similarly, Interserver is a good choice for a web host because of their Ldocumentation on how to install & configure PostgreSQL.