If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Are you thinking about selling your jewelry online? Then I am sure you’d love to create a website to sell this jewelry. And one great way to create this website is with Joomla.
Joomla is an open-source content management system (or a CMS) that you can use to easily create a website. You don’t even need to be a hard-core coder to use Joomla.
And creating your jewelry website with Joomla can be a lot easier if you use a Joomla template. That way, your website will already be designed like a jewelry website. You just have to plug your information into the website. It’s that easy.
So we came up with our list of the best Joomla jewelry templates. We hope you find the perfect one for your website on this list!
- Jewels: A Jewellery & Watch eCommerce Joomla Template
- Elegan – Virtuemart Responsive Jewelry Template
- Jewelry – Joomla eCommerce Template
- AT Jewellery – Diamond Shop Template
- DiamondShop – Jewelry Store Joomla Template
- SJ Jare – Luxury ecommerce template
- Garb Fashion – Fashion Store Joomla Template
- GT Watches Joomla Template
- Allura: Joomla eCommerce Template for Online Fashion Stores
- Style – Responsive Multipurpose MijoShop Template
Hosting Your Joomla Website
While it is free to use Joomla, you will need to pay a monthly or yearly fee to a website host in order for your website to be online. Luckily, there are affordable Joomla hosts. We talk about the cheapest Joomla hosts here.
Selling On Your Joomla Website
If you’re selling your jewelry on your Joomla website, then you need an ecommerce solution. Two of these are Virtuemart and Hikashop. We discuss the pros and cons of each solution here.
Joomla Best Use Practices
Once you get your Joomla website up and running, you’ll want to make sure that you’re website is running as fast as possible. We have some tips for speeding up a Joomla website.