If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
How to Start a Disney Podcast
Do you love Disney? Do you have a lot of thoughts on Disney? Have you ever considered starting your own Disney Podcast?
A Disney Podcast is a great way to earn money doing something you really love. Picking a podcast about a topic you love is a great idea for a Podcast. Because if you already love Disney, it’ll be easy for you to find topics and talk about Disney. And if you already have a Disney blog, then it’ll be easier for you to get an audience.
What to Discuss on your Disney Podcast
There are all kind of topics you can discuss:
- Reviewing rides at the Disney theme parks
- Discussing upcoming rides & attractions at the Disney theme parks
- Reviewing Disney World or Disneyland hotels
- Giving out Disney parks tips
- Discussing how to save money at Disney parks
- Reviewing Disney movies & TV shows
- Discussing Disney history
- Reviewing restaurants at Disney parks & hotels
- Discussing Disney franchises, like Marvel, Star Wars, Disney animated movies, etc.
- And so much more!
How to Start Your Podcast
But the question is, how do you start a Disney podcast? Well, check out our Guide to Starting a Podcast. This guide will give you everything you need to know about starting a Disney Podcast.
It tells you:
- How you can make money with your Podcast
- What you need to start a Podcast – including one purchase that gives you pretty much everything you need to get started
- How to easily distribute your Podcast on popular listening apps like Google, Spotify, and Apple
- How to host your Podcast
We also tell you about Podcast.co, a great way to easily host and distribute your Podcast. And it just so happens that there’s a great deal on AppSumo for Podcast.co. You can get a lifetime membership for just $79 – which will make starting a Disney Podcast so much easier. So go ahead and purchase Podcast.co and start your Disney podcast before this great deal ends!