If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Are you a makeup artist? Then I am sure you have thought about printing out a price list. A price list is a great way to not only show how much you charge, but it is also is a way to list all of your services. It can not only be useful for customers but can help you marketing as well.
But if you want a great price list, you want to make it look professional. You want people to see it, take you seriously, and think you are either worth your prices – or that you are a great bargain.
So the question is, how do you create this? After all, you are a makeup artist. Not a graphic designer.
But luckily, you can easily create a super professional one with a template. The question is, how do you get a template?
Graphic Design Tool
One way is to get a subscription for a graphic design tool. Canva is my favorite graphic design tool. They have templates for everything, including price lists. So you can use one of their templates for your price list. You don’t need any experience to use it, either. It is really intuitive and great for beginners.
An added bonus of Canva is that you can use it to create templates for all sorts of other things, such as social media posts (like for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.), Youtube & Facebook covers, TikTok videos, and more.
You can click here to start a subscription. They have free options, free trials, and more.
Another place to find a price list template is with Google Workspace. Google Workspace is what I use to create word documents, spreadsheets, and more. They have a number of templates that come free with a subscription. You can click here to get Google Workspace if you don’t already have it. There are similar options with Microsoft Office and Apple iWork that could work.
Another thing you can do is purchase an individual template. This is a great option because you can find a template specifically for makeup artists. You can even use one of the aforementioned tools to edit your work. And some will even print them off for you!
Here are some of the templates:
- Abstract Pastel Blue Makeup Artist Eyelashes Price Rack Card
- Gold Sepia Makeup Artist Waxing Lashes Price List Poster
- Blush Pink Gold Agate Beauty Makeup Salon Price Pedestal Sign
- Hair stylist beauty salon makeup artist price list letterhead
- DIY Makeup Services Flyer, Makeup Price List, Makeup Artist Prices Flyer
- Chic Gold Glitter Stylist Salon Price List Service Poster
- Makeup Artist Bridal Pricing Template, Editable Price List for Makeup Artists
- Turquoise Blue and Gold Lip Price and Service List Business Card
- Price List Rose Gold Lashes Rack Card
- Gray Hot Pink Gold Makeup Artist Lashes Price List Poster
- Neon Pink Thick Glitter Drips Salon Price List Pedestal Sign
- Custom color stylist salon services price display poster
- Gold hair stylist nails makeup salon price list flyer