If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Are you looking for an easy way to edit basketball photos so that they will look amazing?
Maybe you run a blog about high school or college basketball. Or maybe you run an Instagram or social media account for a specific high school, college, or pro basketball player.
Perhaps you’re a lifestyle blogger or influencer, and one of your kids or family members (or you) loves playing basketball.
Or maybe you run a website for a sporting goods store. This could be a brick and mortar business, or an online dropshipping store.
Whatever the case may be, if you are editing basketball photography, there’s a simple way to improve your images. And that’s by using Lightroom presets.
A Lightroom preset is basically a one click filter that changes aspects of your photo. For example, it can brighten an image, create an airy feel, bring out certain colors, sharpen details, and much more.
There are two different types of Lightroom presets:
- Mobile, which requires the use of the free Lightroom Mobile app
- Desktop, which requires a paid subscription to Adobe Lightroom
Both versions of Lightroom have their benefits. Overall, I tend to feel a little more comfortable using the Desktop version on my laptop. But I really love the convenience of editing photos right on my phone when I’m traveling or otherwise away from my computer.
We’ve put together a list of the best Lightroom presets for basketball photos. These are professionally designed presets that were created specifically for basketball and sports photography. And they have options for both desktop and mobile Lightroom. Look through the list and find the preset pack that is perfect for your pictures!
Top 7 Lightroom Presets for Basketball
- Retro Sport – 10 Color-Grading Presets for Lightroom Desktop & Mobile and Photoshop
- Basketball – 10 Photo Lightroom Presets (Desktop, Mobile & Photoshop Action versions)
- Slam – 7 Desktop & Mobile Presets for the Sport Aesthetic
- HDR Sports – 10 Professional Mobile & Desktop Presets
- Lightroom Pro Sports Presets V3 – 8 Moody Presets for Mobile & Desktop (including Black & White, Indoor and Outdoor Enhancements, and more)
- Shazam Lightroom Preset for Mobile & Desktop
- Sports & Fitness – 10 Lightroom Mobile & Desktop Presets for Influencers & Bloggers
How to Install New Lightroom Presets
Once you’ve chosen the presets you want to use, you may be wondering how to install new presets. The following videos go over how to do this.
Adding Presets to Lightroom Mobile (Android)
Adding Presets to Mobile Lightroom (iPhone)
Adding Presets to Lightroom Desktop