If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
As small business owners, we are constantly trying to think of ways we can grow our businesses, grow traffic to our website, make more online sales, etc. Constant Contact Email Plus is one way to really help achieve this. The Constant Contact Email Plus is really more than just e-mail marketing; they help your business in so many ways. Choosing Constant Contact Email Plus will help your business grow – here are 13 reasons why:
- You can customize your pop-up forms, which could help you get more visitors to your website to sign up for your email.
- Once people sign up for your email, automatic emails will be sent out to these customers welcoming them, which can make them feel more welcome – and therefore more likely to buy your product!
- Customers always want to feel like you’re engaging with them on a personal level, but that can be incredibly tough if you have a lot of customers. That is what I love about the Automated Email Behavioral Series – you’ll be able to automatically send out emails (which saves you time) that are based on how customers engage with your email, which means the content they read will more reflect what they want – and therefore are products they are more likely to purchase, which helps your sales!
- Additionally, you can make people like the information they read is more personal with Dynamic Content, where you can details you’ve collected from them (like their city, state, job title, etc.) can be put in a custom field you’ve created. It will help make the email feel like it was written just for them and therefore will make them feel more loyal to you.
- You can include an online poll right in your email, which is great because you can get immediate feedback from your customers. This feedback could lead to changes for your business that would results in more sales for your company!
- You can also include surveys in your email, which is another great way to gauge customer reactions to your products and services – and help you improve your business offerings so your sales will increase!
- In addition to just being a newsletter, the Constant Contact Email Plus allows you to do event marketing and you can manage these events with custom invitations, online registration, payment collections and more – and of course that payment collection is the best part, because that can obviously increase your sales!
- Constant Contact Email Plus allows customers to RSVP to events right from the email – which, if you run events, will give you a great head count and will allow to use those numbers to hold the best event possible (which will increase customer retention and therefore help your sales).
- You always want a call-to-action, so it is awesome that the Constant Contact Email Plus plan gives you the ability to to put mobile-responsive coupons in your emails, which could help increase your sales.
- You’ll be able to collect online donations right from the email. Not only could this help with a worthy cause, but it would show that you care which could help your business.
- You’ll be able to take advantage of a New Customer Consultation, so the experts at Constant Contact can help talk you through the process – and even give you ideas to help you make sure your email marketing is successful!
- The Constant Contact Email Plus allows you to do Subject Line A/B Testing, which basically means that you can test out two different titles of emails to see which works better, which is a great way for you to figure out the best way to reach customers!
- The Constant Contact Email Plus has multi-user functionality which is great if you have business partners or employees who also will work on the email campaigns – and by splitting up responsibilities, you’re bound to be more successful!
So what are you waiting for? You can go ahead and sign up for a free trial now so you can start seeing how Constant Contact can help your business without any financial commitment – so that sort of makes it a no brainer, don’t you think?
Pin this for later – save it to Pinterest!